January 18, 2011

new finds

Ok I know y'all are anxiously awaiting the second store reveal ... And I PROMISE the pics are coming soon! 

But until then ... 

Check out these little cuties that are in desperate need of some TLC from TPC! (gah, I'm such a dork!)






I'm going to tackle these tomorrow ... And of course post pics! :) 

Hope everyone is having a great week! 

Oh almost forgot! I know that we're still a little while from reaching 100 followers but as soon as we do, we're going to host a giveaway! I already have a   item in mind, but don't want to ruin the surprise ... Let's hope we reach 100 soon and then ALL of you fabulous pretties will know! :) 



3 comments:

  1. I love both of these pieces and I wish that I would have beaten you to them! LOL!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The PC! We LOVE to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...