January 26, 2011

chair makeover {and a sale!}

I don't know what the weather is where y'all are but here in NC ... it's RAINY & YUCKY!


But it's the perfect day for chair makeovers and sewing! :)

Remember all the new fabric I showed y'all a couple weeks ago? I'm getting started with some pillows out of some of those ... Now the hard part is going to be choosing which to use first!

I also found this CUTE little side chair the other day and have BIG things in store for it ... 

Can't wait for y'all to see!







So I'm sure y'all are wondering what SALE I'm talking about ... Artisans is having their annual WINTER SALE this Saturday & Sunday! EVERYTHING in the store will be 10% off ... Including everything in The PC ... And those AWESOME farmhouse and Obrien & Shridde frames will be an additional 10% off! These are the perfect Valentine's Day present to get your love (or self!) started with these awesome collections!




So if you've been thinking that a road-trip is in store ... This MIGHT just be the perfect weekend to head to Greenville! :) (hey, worth a shot!)

Happy Wednesday y'all! xo!


3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with that chair. I love the legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very neat chair...I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it! :-)

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the cute chair!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The PC! We LOVE to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...