January 19, 2011

{a little} distracted

In a good way, of course! :)

I woke up this morning to POURING rain ... {ugh}

But it meant that I didn't immediately feel the need to set out and start doing all of the running around I NEED to do!

So instead I made-over those little footstools I showed y'all yesterday!

And I am SERIOUSLY in l-o-v-e! I think they turned out TOO cute!









The little metal one proved to be a little more difficult than I had originally planned ... Had to rip off LAYERS of outdated (yes, that's faded velvet) fabric before I could get that cute new yellow fabric on there! And in my humble opinion ... it turned out INCREDIBLY adorable! :)




My original plan was to re-paint the green one but after I held the honeysuckle color sand dollar fabric up to it, I decided to just give the original color a shot! I like it ... Especially after hitting it with some sandpaper to shabby it up ... just a LITTLE!




What do you think? Would you put one in your house?

Heading to Gracie's now to get better pics of my booth ... The only ones I have right now are on my iPhone and they just don't it justice! I promise they're coming! :) 



3 comments:

  1. Both stools are VERY cute and I love the fabrics you chose. I like that you kept the same color on the wood stool...it looks great shabbied up! Nicely done!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. A girl can NEVER have enough footstools!! I love both of the ones you re-did, especially the first one! I found your blog thru Sissie's so I'm very happy to meet you and hope you will visit my blog when you get a chance! Now I'm off to read some of your past posts in order to get to know you better!!

    Lovely blog!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with the first one and I can just imagine getting all of those old layers off!

    I also really like the new honeysuckle fabric, it's so pretty with the green paint.

    Great Job!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by The PC! We LOVE to hear what you have to say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...